You may experience some of the following:
- Occasional – mild temporary redness at the injection site
- Occasional – mild, temporary swelling
- Occasional – tingling sensation
- Rare – mild bruising
- Very rare – droopy eyelid
- Very rare – nausea, fatigue, flu-like symptoms
Following BOTOX® Cosmetic therapy you may DO the following:
- Immediately return to light activity, including work
- Apply makeup and skin care products as desired but avoid glycolic or Retin A products for one day
Please AVOID rubbing the injection site and AVOID strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
If you are concerned about anything you consider significant, at our 24 hour number (913) 588-6701.